The Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Technician Program (ROTP) has been designed to prepare participants for employment or advanced training in advanced drinking water treatment and in the advanced industrial water treatment industries.
There is one David H. paul, Inc. certificate titled Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Technician – online and hands-on courses, a 675 hour hybrid program. The courses below are transferable only to other David H. Paul, Inc. training programs. The courses below are NOT transferable to any school, college or institution. The David H. Paul, Inc. certificate is reputable in it’s own merit as equivalent training provided to water treatment professionals already in the membrane water treatment industry by David H. Paul, Inc.
The program is offered to prepare individuals for entry into membrane water treatment applications. The certificate prepares graduates to work in drinking water facilities and industrial facilities in which the primary contaminant removal equipment is membrane technology.
The content of the program includes, but is not limited to, a thorough understanding of various feed waters; various water treatment schemes used, such as for drinking water, power generation, pharmaceutical, biotech, semiconductor and other applications; basic hand tools, equipment, chemical injections, safety and troubleshooting of water treatment systems; piping and instrumentation diagrams; pumps, valves, gauges and meters; the pretreatment technologies required to produce safe drinking water as well as the pretreated water required for advanced technologies; the theory, process and equipment of common membrane water treatment systems; and the initial monitoring and troubleshooting skills required to effectively operate and maintain a membrane water treatment system.
- TB101-Water Treatment Math, Chemistry and Biology - 90 contact hours - 3.0 credit hours - Online Textbook
- TB102-Reverse Osmosis - 90 contact hours - 3.0 credit hours - Online Textbook
- TB103-Reverse Osmosis, Troubleshooting – 90 contact hours - 3.0 credit hours - Online Textbook
- TB201-Pretreatment, Troubleshooting – 90 contact hours - 3.0 credit hours - Online Textbook
- TB202-Scaling & Fouling Troubleshooting – 90 contact hours – 3.0 credit hours – Online Textbook
- TB203-Advance RO Monitoring & Cleaning – 90 contact hours – 3.0 credit hours – Online Textbook
- HO281-RO Operation – 9 contact hours – 0.600 credit hours - Hands-On Seminar
- HO282-RO Monitoring & Troubleshooting – 9 contact hours – 0.600 credit hours – Hands-On Seminar
- HO283-RO Advanced Troubleshooting – 9 contact hours – 0.600 credit hours – Hands-On Seminar
- HO284-RO Chemical Cleaning – 9 contact hours - 0.600 credit hours – Hands-On Seminar
- HO285-RO Advanced Chemical Cleaning – 9 contact hours – 0.600 credit hours – Hands-On Seminar
Fill out the form for more information now or call our professional admissions counselors